Leave it To the transportation professionals
Why do companies outsource their transportation requirements? The answer typically is to concentrate on core competencies, focus on what you do best and engage others in what they do best.
What’s involved? Research, proper assessments and ultimately making decisions that are good for your business. Our experience has proven that we can increase service levels, reduce costs and better manage human resources relative to your private fleet and distribution requirements.
Key benefits of outsourcing to Wilson's:
- The agility to immediately scale up or down to fluctuations in activity
- Free up assets to employ in other areas of your business and treat your private fleet expense as a variable cost that is tied to activity
- Realize service enhancements by enlisting transportation professionals with over 80 years of experience distributing products like yours
- Reduce responsibilities associated with recruiting, training and retaining driver personnel, warehouse and fleet maintenance staffing
- We deal with today’s issues, relative to driver shortages and union negotiations
- Scheduled communication and reporting enhances your supply chain control through our proven check and balance system
- The ability to turn over existing equipment leases and personnel for us to manage
- Flexible solution relative to branding your fleet with your colours, ours or none at all
Food distribution specialists
Our particular specialty is food distribution throughout Ontario... everywhere in Ontario! It is common knowledge that we manage the fleet operations for Metro and we have delivered the people, skills and equipment necessary to make that relationship a continued success. We can do the same for you and look forward to that opportunity.